Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Color My Day

Színterápia 
FASHION >> Outfits 


When I'm sick from the gray winter days I often call upon some color theraphy. I don't mind if these are autumn or spring colors, at least I have some mental journey to my favorite seasons as well. :) I love this coat, it is a real statement item for me although not easy to dress up for it. This time I opted for some oxblood and grass green as a not usual color combination. I wish at least the sun would shine a little ...

Amikor már elegem van a szürke téli napokból, gyakran egy kis színterápiához folyamodok. Nem érdekel, hogy ezek épp őszi, vagy tavaszi színek, legalább egyúttal teszek egy kis mentális utazást a kedvenc évszakaimba is :) Szeretem ezt a kabátot, igazi karakteres darab számomra, habár elég nehéz hozzá öltözni. Ezúttal a divatos bordó, az "oxblood" és a fűzöld párosára szavaztam, ami azért nem szokványos párosítás. Legalább a nap kisüthetne már ...




4 megjegyzés:

Tesa said...

lovely look!

Anonymous said...

love your coat and the combination with the pants.
http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

Andrea said...

Thank you Girls, as always :)

cecylia.com said...

your tartan coat is divine- love the colours!

Post a Comment