Saturday, June 16, 2012

Roses of June

Június rózsái  
GARDEN ›› Park and flowers  


I can't imagine a garden without roses, I love them so much. In my dreams there is a house among the hills that smells of many roses already from a distance... I know this is a little kitsch romantic, but when I smell my roses somehow this is the picture that flashes through my mind. From the time of our grandmothers it has remained to me that it is easy to grow roses since they planted them on the street even they were is full bloom. Then I started to care my own rose garden and slowly recognized, this is not so easy. Roses have to be planted on a good sunny place, pruned skillfully, watered carefully and the spraying. I still have lot of problems with my roses, but I'm persistently struggling to achieve my rosy dreams even without the hills.

A kert számomra elképzelhetetlen rózsák nélkül, imádom őket. Álmaimban szerepelt egy ház a dombok között. ami már messziről illatozik a sok rózsától ... tudom kicsit giccsesen romantikus, de amikor beleszagolok a rózsáimba valahogy mindig átvillan ez a kép az agyamon. Nagyanyáink idejéből az maradt meg bennem, hogy rózsát nevelni egyszerű, hiszen az utcákra is kiültették, és tessék virágozott. Ahogy azonban nekifogtam a rózsakert gondozásnak rá kellett jönnöm, nem is olyan egyszerű. Jó helyre kell ültetni, ügyesen metszeni, odafigyelve locsolni, és permetezni. Még mindig sok gondom akad a rózsáimmal, de kitartóan küzdök, hogy a rózsás álmaim megvalósuljanak, mégha a domboktól el is kell tekintenem.



I composed the rose beds on a classic way: coupling with lavenders. Formerly I grew a nice climber behind the brush roses, but last year I had to destroy it since it obscured the sun and made a shady place on the rose bed. In exchange I've found a new place for new climbers where they can grow as they wish. And now let's see the varieties of roses:

Klasszikus módon építettem ki a rózsaágyakat: levendulával párosítva. Korábban szép futórózsákat is neveltem a bokorrózsák mögött, de tavaly ki kellett őket vágnom, mert eltakarták a napot, totálisan árnyékos hellyé tették a rózsaágyat. Cserébe találtam egy új helyet a futórózsáknak is, ahol már úgy nőhetnek, ahogy akarnak. És most nézzünk egy kis ízelítőt a fajtákból:







Also last year I gave a try with the park and ground cover roses, they say these are more resistant varieties and easier to grow. I hope so!

Szintén a tavalyi évben tettem egy próbát a park és talajtakaró rózsákkal, azt mondják jóval ellenállóbb fajták és könnyebb nevelni őket. Hát remélem!



0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment