Friday, December 14, 2012

Burgundy with Denim

Burgundi és farmer  
FASHION ›› Outfits  


Although it's been a week we splash in the snow but I could not leave these photos on disk. I mentioned that these burgundy printed pants were one of my autumn basics. This time I composed a kind of ladylike ensemble with hat and pearls that was toned down and at the same time freshened up with a denim shirt. I liked it, and you?

Habár már vagy egy hete lubickolunk a hóban, mégsem hagyhattam ezeket a fotókat a gépen pihenni. Ahogy már említettem, ez a burgundi mintás nadrág az ősz egyik alapdarabja volt. Ezúttal egy hölgyhöz illő összeállítást komponáltam kalappal és gyöngysorral, majd mindezt egy farmeringgel tompítottam, ami egyben fel is frissíti az egész szettet. Nekem tetszett, hát nektek?






0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment