Saturday, December 3, 2011

Orange Advent Wreath

Adventi koszorú narancs árnyalatban
DECOR >> DIY


Telling the truth it was difficult for me to be in Christmas mood already in the end of November, but my pride would not let me to buy the Advent wreath in a simple shop. This way the great work has been completed that is dominated by colour orange. At the same time, this year the Advent will be quite long so maybe I will have some inspiration to make more garlands ...

Az igazat megvallva kicsit nehezemre esett karácsonyi hangulatba kerülnöm már november végén, de a büszkeségem nem engedte, hogy boltban vásároljam az adventi koszorút. Így csak elkészült a nagy mű amiben a narancsszín dominál. Ugyanakkor ebben az évben elég hosszúra nyúlik advent időszaka, szóval az is lehet, hogy lesz még ihletem akár több koszorúra is ...


Usually I like to use ingredients that are collected by myself from the nature. Luckily this year I've succeeded to gather some evergreens and berries from my own garden. I have been collecting the pine-cones and some other crops since long, too. I have a small Christmas design box as well where I collect the previous year's decorating materials. Thus, each year becoming easier for me to do.

Általában szeretek saját magam által gyűjtött alapanyagokat használni, az idén hála égnek a kertből már tudtunk szedni fenyőágat, bogyókat. Régóta gyűjtöm és minden évben elteszem a tobozokat, egyéb terméseket is. Van egy kis karácsonyi dizájn dobozom is, ahol az előző évi dekorációs alapokat gyűjtöm. Így évről-évre egyre könnyebb a dolgom.


The base for the wreath is the orange candles, yew tree branch (Taxus baccata - take care by children because a little toxic) and the orange firethorn (Pyracantha). Some backstage secrets: I often use pins with little metal head for the fixing, I can work more invisible and precisely with them than with stitching wire.

A koszorú alapja a narancsszínű gyertya, tiszafa ág (óvatosan a gyerekeknél, mert kissé mérgező) és narancsszínű tűztövis. Egy kis kulisszatitok: rögzítéshez én gyakran kicsi fémfejű gombostűt használok, szebben és pontosabban tudok vele dolgozni, mint a tűződróttal.

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment