Monday, August 6, 2012

Leopard and Red

Leopárd és piros  
FASHION ›› Outfits  


One thing is for sure, now I'd really need to buy a full-length mirror. The small bathroom mirror does not reflect the same picture as I can see on the photos. I say it because this ensemble was one of my favorite last year, but ever since I saw the pictures I don't think so ... Maybe I felt it because of the shoes which are some "crazy shoes" again and all the other pieces were arranged around it. The black shirt-dress is simple and comfortable, it tempers the wildness of leopard print and red. I've changed the black belt for a leopard scarf, I love when the wind blows it. Finally the red bag is the reflection on red pearls of the sandal. Well, I thought it up so good, what a pity that it does not look as I imagined, but it happens to us sometimes, doesn't it? (Mostly without big mirror :) Anyhow, I hope you appreciate my efforts, and these funky leo shoes :-)

Egy dolog most már biztos, be kell szereznem egy teljes alakos tükröt. A kis fürdőszobai tükörben nem igazán azt látom, ami a képeken visszaköszön. Azért mondom most ezt el, mert tavaly ez a szett volt az egyik kedvencem, de látván a képeket, már kicsit másképp gondolom ... Talán a cipők miatt éreztem így, ez is egyfajta "őrült cipő", az egész öltözéket e köré komponáltam. A fekete ingruha egyszerű és kényelmes, jól tompítja a leopárd minta és a vörös vadságát. A ruha fekete övét egy vékony leopárd mintás sálra cseréltem, szeretem ahogy a szél fújja. Végül a piros táska rímelne a szandál piros gyöngyeire. Nos, jól kifundáltam, milyen kár, hogy nem pont úgy néz ki rajtam, ahogy elképzeltem, de hát megesik ez néha az emberrel, nem? (Különösen nagy tükör hiányában :) Akárhogy is, remélem méltányoljátok az erőfeszítésemet, no meg a tuti szandált :)





2 megjegyzés:

xoxo Kellz* said...

I adore leopard n red so much

Andrea said...

Thanks Kelly, me too :)

Post a Comment