Friday, August 31, 2012

Tropical and Lime

Trópusi és citrus  
FASHION >> Outfits  


It seems that this summer the tropical and floral prints became my favorites, additionally I've noticed that I love to wear pink with green ... so spring is in my heart :). This outfit incorporates these characteristics: I've choosen a light lime green tee for the tropical print skirt that I've already worn with black and white, but this lime color is the most exciting in my opinion. I also like this cut of H&M skirts in this season, despite of mini it looks quite refined. I've accesorized the ensemble with neon necklace, some black details and a black-currant ice-cream. :)

Úgy tűnik ezen a nyáron a trópusi és a virágminta lettek a kedvenceim, ráadásul azt vettem észre, hogy szeretem a pinket zölddel párosítani ... ezek szerint tavasz van a szívemben :). Ez az összeállítás kombinálja ezeket a jegyeket: egy világos lime zöld pólót választottam a trópusi levélmintás szoknyához, amit hordtam már fehérrel és feketével is, de szerintem ezzel a zölddel a legizgalmasabb. Szeretem az idei szezon H&M szoknyáinak a szabását is, a mini ellenére egészen kifinomultnak néznek ki. Kiegészítők terén neonsárga nyakláncot, némi feketét és egy feketeribizli fagyit választottam. :)





0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment