Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Boyfriend Jeans with a Pinch of Neon

Boyfriend farmer egy csipet neonnal
FASHION ›› Outfits


From the increasing number of illuminated t-shirts marching in the mall I dare to conclude that the neon trend got here in our small country. It's really a funny trend, indeed, I have only one problem with it: I have strong memories of my teens when I had plenty of neon pieces ... and how embarrassing they were one year later. So even though I like the joy and youth these colors suggest I'm still very careful with them. Little highlights on a necklace, or small applications on tee, maybe some funny yellow nails ... this is how I can transform this trend for my taste. The boyfriend jeans are another story: I'm making friendship with it for a very long time, and - as it occurs usually - I had the decision for a great sale price. Maybe it looks better on thin girls but if you don't mind I'd do a couple of tests with it, okay? :)

A plázában masírozó, világító neon színű pólók növekvő számából arra merek következtetni, hogy a neon trend végül megérkezett kis országunkba. Ez egy igazán vidám trend, tényleg, csak egy bajom van vele: igen erősen emlékszem tinédzser koromra, amikor számtalan neon cuccom volt ... és milyen ciki is volt egy év múltán. Szóval annak ellenére, hogy szeretem a vidámságot és a fiatalságot, amit a neon színek árasztanak, én azért óvatos maradok velük. Kevés neon fény a nyakláncon, díszítés a pólón, esetleg vidám sárga körömlakk ... hát így tudom én a magam ízlésre lefordítani ezt a trendet. A boyfriend fazonú farmer már egy másik történet: eléggé régóta barátkozom vele, és - ahogy ez már lenni szokott - egy igen baráti leárazás hatására meghoztam a döntést. Talán jobban mutat ez is vékonyabb lányokon, de ha nem bánjátok, azért tennék vele egy-két próbát, oké? :)   





0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment