Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nautical Stripes

Tengerész csíkok  
FASHION ›› Outfits  


Here we have a new challenge this week by Dany from Nany's Klozet (and her blogmates Flor and Ashes): "WEARING STRIPES". Well, stripes are classic in my opinion, but of course there are always some new concepts coming from designer's drawing board. Now I like for example the vertical striped trousers, or the bold horizontal black and white striped skirts. I have lot of garments with stripes in my wardrobe so I should have to be more creative, I know, but I can't stand to show you again one of my favorite sandals with these navy stripes. So I opted for a plain, but hopefully stylish summer nautical ensemble with white skirt, navy striped tank embellished by crochet, a red purse and giving a casual accent with denim jacket.

Ezen a héten újra egy kihívást hirdetett Dany a Nany's Klozet bloggere (más blogtársaival együtt): "VISELJÜNK CSÍKOSAT". Nos, szerintem a csíkos minta klasszikus, de természetesen mindig kikerül valamilyen új koncepció a dizájnerek tervezőasztaláról. Például most nagyon tetszenek a függőlegesen csíkos nadrágok, illetve a vastag vízszintesen fekete-fehér csíkos szoknyák. Nekem is sok csíkos ruhadarabom pihen a gardróbban, szóval tudom, lehettem volna sokkal kreatívabb is. De nem tudtam megállni, hogy újra megmutassam az egyik kedvenc szandálom ezekkel a tengerész csíkokkal. Így aztán egy egyszerű, de remélhetőleg stílusos nyári tengerész összeállításra szavaztam: fehér szoknyával, tengerész csíkos, horgolt díszítésű trikóval, piros táskával, amit a farmer dzseki tesz hétköznapivá.







1 megjegyzés:

Raliat Oyinlola said...

You are really working those Stripes, Love every single detail about this outfit...:)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment; I am now following you back.

xoxo
Raliat O.
http://rallydfashionfanatic.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment