Monday, February 27, 2012

Pastel Play

Pasztel játék  
FASHION ›› Outfits


Here it is a new round of challenge announced by Nany's Kloset: wearing pastels. It was a rewarding theme mostly by the start of spring time. Recently I find myself to wear again lot of green and blue shades so it is not surprising that I have chosen the great favourite of the season, the mint as basic pastel colour. In order to put a sophisticated and elegant set together I coupled it by nude. I like the cut of this skirt and the length is also interesting, reminds me to 50's. I've found this fine thin sweater last month, 15 years ago I would have worn it alone :), but now I needed to take a mint top underneath. I think the pearl accessories just enhance the elegant housewife attitude.
Finally look at that cute dog of my sister: he did not want to miss the pictures :) and he's also pastel so I allowed him :)

Íme egy újabb kihívás, amelyet Nany's Kloset hirdetett meg: viseljünk pasztelt. Ez most egy hálás feladat volt, pláne így a tavasz kezdetén. Az utóbbi időben azon vettem észre magam, hogy egyre több zöld és kék árnyalatú holmit viselek, így aztán nem volt meglepő, hogy a szezon nagy favoritját, a mentát választottam a fő színnek. Hogy egy szofisztikált, elegáns összhatást érjek el csak natúr színekkel párosítottam. Nagyon szeretem ennek a szoknyának a szabását, és a hossza is érdekes, az ötvenes évekre emlékeztet. A finom kötésű vékony pulóvert múlt hónapban találtam, 15 évvel ezelőtt még magában viseltem volna :), most azonban már szükség volt egy menta színű topra is alatta. Úgy gondolom a gyöngy kiegészítők csak tovább fokozzák az elegáns háziasszony attitűdöt.
Ja igen, az a cuki kutyus a húgomé, és nem akart kimaradni a képekről :). Mivel neki is pasztel színe van, hát maradhatott :) 







4 megjegyzés:

Anonymous said...

I love mint and beige together they are a perfect pair! So classy and pretty!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Nany said...

awww your dog is so cute!! love doggies haha but you look gorgeous! that mint sweater is amazing! and love your nails too

www.nanysklozet.com

gipsy said...

That nice I you follow from today
http://gipsygirl-gipsy.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Gracias chicas, me alegro ... so I'm glad that you liked it.

Post a Comment