Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Inspiration: Easy To Do Clutch

Ötletelés: könnyen elkészíthető clutch  
DIY >> Inspiration

As a "working mother" I prefer big bags, but there are some days when I have only a few things to take with me. Of course I like clutches from the first time I saw them, they always build the atmosphere of elegance and chic even if you wear a simple clothing. I was checking the offer of clutches by sales, but being a casual pieces I found them a little expensive (regarding price - value rate).

Habár "dolgozó anyaként" inkább a nagyobb táskákat részesítem előnyben, azért vannak olyan napok, amikor kevés holmit kell magammal vinnem. Természetes, hogy a clutch-ok már kezdettől fogva tetszenek, hiszen mindig megteremtik a sikk és elegancia atmoszféráját, még egy egyszerű szettnél is. A leárazások alkalmával nézegettem a kínálatot, de alkalmi darabokról lévén szó, egy kicsit drágának tartottam őket (ár-érték arány tekintetében).

 
Then once I browsed the blog of Wendy I saw that she herself has made a clutch, a quite special piece. The idea flashed through my mind: why not try to make one as well. Suddenly I imagined lot of different models, and then visited my former favourite fabric store where I was so glad to recognize that due to the actual leather - faux leather insanity there is a quite good selection of faux leather fabrics. (Till now I could not find any source for leather fabric, but I'm on the right track.:)

I thought it would be the best to start with the most simple model: I'd try to sew a simple clutch with zipper. I meant something like this:

Aztán egyszer Wendy oldalát nézegetve láttam, hogy ő maga is készített clutch-ot, nem is akármilyet. Innen jött az ötlet, hogy miért is ne próbálhatnám meg én is. Hirtelen rengeteg elképzelés született, majd felkerestem a régi kedvenc anyagboltomat, és örömmel vettem tudomásul, hogy az aktuális bőr-műbőr őrület kapcsán nagy a kínálat műből méteráruból. (Bőr beszerzési forrást még nem sikerült találnom, de már nyomon vagyok :)

Gondoltam a legegyszerűbb fazonnal indíthatnék: az egyszerű cipzáras modellel. Valami ilyesmire gondoltam:


By last two Zara models I also meant for the shape, although I'm planning to experiment with some flitter application in the future. In the first round I intend to make a black-silver clutch for test. I'll show you as soon as I'm ready with it.

Utóbbi 2 Zara modellnél is jelenleg a fazon érdekes, de később lehet egy kis flitter díszítésbe is belefognék. Terveim szerint az első teszt darab egy fekete-ezüst clutch lesz. Majd jelentkezek, ha kész van.

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment