Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daily Shoes Week 8

Napi cipő 8.hét  
FASHION >> Topanka  

I know I'm quite behind schedule with the weekly shoes statistic, so sorry the clouds are gathering over my head: job, illness, but here it is finally. Last week the weather was more pleasant, but the huge snow peaks must melt away somehow, so the time of low shoes has not come yet. I came out badly even with my suede boots, almost literally. But no complaints, the birds are chirping now...It was only Tuesday when I needed to wear indoor shoes but I published it as well, just in order to diversify the weekly collection.

Egy kicsit már erős csúszásban vagyok a heti cipő statisztikával, de most épp összecsapnak a hullámok: munka, betegségek, de íme. A múlt héten az időjárás már kegyesebb volt, de bizony a rengeteg hónak el is kell olvadni, szóval még mindig nem jött el a félcipők ideje. Sőt még a velúrcsizmával is szinte befürödtem, szó szerint. De nem panaszkodom, a madarak már csiripelnek... Benti cipőre most csak kedden volt szükség, de idetettem, hadd színesítse a heti felhozatalt.






0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment